A New Kind of Review...

This year I am really hoping to bring all of my passions together in this blog in 2018. So hopefully you'll be hear a lot more about exciting dance performances and concerts, some singer/songwriting stories and, of course more, book reviews. But there is also something else coming to this blog. A new kind of review. Reviews on Doctor Who
As you may know Doctor Who is currently airing on Australian television. You can watch it on ABC ME (channel 23) at 6.25pm, or download the ABC ME app. I will be reviewing an episode two days before it is aired which means you can read the reviews and pick and choose the best episodes. I will begin the reviews on selected episodes starting today and regular reviews when season 5 begins. I would like to warn you though, I personally wouldn't recommend this show for children under 12, as a lot of the episodes an be quite scary or confusing.
Keep reading!

Comments

Popular Posts