2018: Starting Something New...


Yay! It's the beginning of a New Year! I hope you guys had a great Christmas. I did. My aunty, cousins and their kids came down and we had a great time. So, as it's 2018, I'm going to introduce something new you'll be seeing more of on my blog called Based on the BookBased on the Book is a series of movie reviews (and reviews on the books as well). I'll be reviewing of TV shows or movies that are ... well ... based on a book. I have already started preparing a few and I'll give you a little hint of the kind of movies I'll be reviewing.  

Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey

Wonder by R.J Palacio

So, I'm really looking forward to publishing some of these posts and I hope you enjoy them.

Comments

Unknown said…
If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments!

Popular Posts