Book Review: A World Without Princes


A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani. This book was a great read! It's the second book in the School For Good and Evil series. I actually haven't read the first book in the series but I saw this book at the library and couldn't resist having a little read and, boy, was I glad I did! Once I started reading I couldn't stop! The characters were so well developed, I think this is the kind of book were you either like one of the two main characters, Sophie or Agatha. I'm personally on team Agatha but I'll let you take your own pick. I would recommend reading the first book before this book as it was a bit confusing (Sophie is the blond haired girl and Agatha is the girl with black hair if you're wondering, it took me a while to figure that out). Agatha and Sophie are finally back home again, living their happy ever after, but Agatha isn't as happy as she thought she'd be with Sophie and she secretly wishes for a different ending. An ending with her Prince, Tedros. Once again the doors to The School For Good And Evil are opened, but Good and Evil are no longer enemies and Princes and Princesses are at war. Can Princesses survive in a world without Princes?

This was an epic read and I would recommend it to my younger sister, 10, (even though she's not a big reader).  I think this book is more for girls but boys might enjoy reading it and it has minimal violence. I would also say this book is for 10-14 years as it might be a bit young for readers 14+ .

Comments

Popular Posts