Book Review: Horizon


Horizon by Scott Westerfeld. I loved the way that Horizon made you feel part of the book. Each character had something special to bring to the group. It could've had a bit more of a substantial plot, but it was still enjoyable to read. When their plane crashes, eight young survivors find themselves in a strange jungle with no way to get home and little hope of survival or rescue. With no food and barely any water and the jungle full of Shredder birds and Tanglevine and more unknown threats. When some of the survivors discover a strange device with an unknown purpose, survival becomes a lot harder.
This was a really good book. I do think that it could've been a bit longer as I finished it in a day. I would recommend it for boys and girls ages 10+. I can't wait to read the next book.

Comments

Popular Posts