Book Review: Unhinged


Unhinged by A. G. Howard. This is the second book in the Splintered series (the first book is Splintered), it was definitely a bit of a roller-coaster. Although, a certain someone kept getting on my nerves. Jeb. I hate him as a character. He is manipulative, possessive, jealous and just a plain jerk. The best parts of the book were when he was knocked out, sick or away. On the contrary Morpheus was as cunning, hilarious and entertaining as ever. He is most definitely my favourite character in this series. A year ago, Alyssa was crowned Queen of Wonderland, but she chose to live a normal life. Abandoning her subjects and Wonderland. But you can't escape Wonderland forever. The whimsical land starts to wither from Alyssa's neglect, and when it starts to invade her normal life, Alyssa must try to stop Red, once again, from destroying those she loves most.

I'm giving this book 4 stars because Jeb ruined it. If it weren't for Morpheus and the fabulous plot I probably would've rated it 2 stars. I recommend it for girls 14 and up, as it contains violence and themes. 

Comments

Popular Posts