Book Review: The Twins of Tintarfell


The Twins of Tintarfell by James O'Loghlin. To be honest, I found this book less than thrilling. The first three chapters made me want to read more and they had me excited. Then from chapter 13 they started gradually getting more tedious. The last two to three chapters were quite interesting though. Dani and Bart, two orphaned twins who work at Tintarfell Castle, find themselves caught up helping the young Prince Edward. They finally pay the price of breaking rules when Bart gets kidnapped in place of Prince Edward. Or maybe it's no mistake they kidnapped Bart? Meanwhile Dani is determined to find him and she drags Edward with her for a long journey to rescue Bart.

 This story had lots of good ideas but they weren't paced right. I would encourage you to give it a read to see what you think. Who knows, it might be your kind of book. I personally found it hard to read and I struggled to finish it. I would recommend this book for 8 years and over. It has minimal violence. I probably wouldn't read it again.

Comments

Popular Posts