About Me

About Me

Hey , I'm The Novel Girl and I love books, singing/songwriting, music, art and sport. I'm definitely the biggest reader in my house. I started blogging a few years ago, under a different name, and have loved it ever since. I live in rural NSW with my family and our dogma a cheeky Kelpie. We also have a lot of other animals (goats, chickens, birds and horses). Also I'm a bit in love with Sherlock, Seinfeld , The Office and Doctor Who. I also hate capital letters and love iced lattes. My favourite type of books are Romance, Mystery and Steampunk and my favourite school subject is Arts and, as you can probably tell, English . I spend a lot of my time reading, writing songs and recording covers at home. Once I start it's hard to get me to stop...

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's an remarkable post in favor of all the internet people; they will
take advantage from it I am sure.

Popular Posts